Accelerated Achievement at Measurement Incorporated
Accelerated Achievement at Measurement Incorporated is excited to share with you our Extended Learning Suite of Services. Our bundle of effective educational services are designed to help schools improve and excel in the Race to the Top! We provide successful solutions to ensure your school’s success, and we can save your central office time, effort and money. All of our products are aligned to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) and can be purchased separately or as a comprehensive bundle of services.
Our products and services include:
- Formative and Benchmark Assessments
- Reading and Math Extended Learning Instruction
- Online Item Bank Delivery System that contains over 15,000 CCSS test items (can also be delivered via Paper and Pencil)
- NC Write, our award-winning online Writing component that provides instant feedback to student writing
- 60 hours of targeted Instruction
We would be glad to visit your office for a presentation and demonstration of how we can benefit your school. With over 30 years of experience combined with our cutting edge technology, we provide innovation that you can trust to produce results.
Contact us:Calvin Dobbins, Ed.S. Measurement Incorporated
423 Morris Street
Durham, NC 27701
(919) 683-2413 firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an Accelerated Achievement at Measurement Incorporated Tutor
If you have a passion for enhancing the quality of education provided to children in North Carolina schools, please complete the application below to begin your journey of enriching the lives of students in your community. Tutoring takes place at Title 1 schools, on school days within the school calendar year (November – May). Join in on an enriching program for both student and instructor, teaching no more than six students at a time to ensure a worthwhile, personalized learning environment.