- bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or related field
- expert knowledge of English grammar
- mastery of Microsoft Word; proficiency in other members of the Microsoft Office family
- experience using Adobe InDesign for document layout
- expertise in creating and manipulating .pdf files
- experience using database software, with knowledge of HTML preferred
- minimum of three years of experience in editing/proofreading
Attention to detail is vital in this position. An editorial skills test will be given at interview.
This is a full-time, salaried position in Durham, North Carolina, with excellent company benefits including holidays, vacation/sick leave, health insurance, profit sharing, and ESOP. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Company information at www.measinc.com.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to:
Measurement Incorporated Attn: Human Resources
423 Morris Street
Durham, NC 27701
Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Please respond by August 23, 2019.