Skip to main content
- Monitor computer networks and systems for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure.
- Assist in performing tests and uncover vulnerabilities.
- Develop company-wide best practices and policies for IT security.
- Help employees understand information security principles.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with information security regulations.
- BS degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Familiarity with computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Familiarity with Windows Server OS share/permissions configuration and Active Directory Group Policy enforcement.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- Familiarity with the following is a plus: Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco, Nessus, Wireshark, and Nmap.
- Familiarity with Varonis software is a major plus.