- Assisting with maintenance service and repairs such as plumbing, carpentry, drywall repair, painting, and machine and electrical servicing for the organization's facilities
- Responsible for working with tools, ladders, and maintenance supplies as directed,
- Following all established processes and procedures for safety and usage when using company vehicle, machinery, and equipment
- Following company safety procedures, practices, and documentation for hazardous products and materials
- Keeping the Maintenance shop in a clean, safe and secure manner
- Attend continuing educational programs, workshops, and training programs applicable to the Maintenance Technician I job responsibilities and duties
- Work to improve the level of service provided by the MI Maintenance Department
- As needed, work with the Landscape Department on special projects or emergency events.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision; Cooperative spirit in working with peers, supervisors, and tenants.
Critical thinking, commitment to ethics and integrity, social responsibility, communicating effectively, demonstrating professionalism.
1-3 years minimum experience in construction or maintenance (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC).
Must have a valid NC driver’s license and be able to perform general physical activities that require using ladders and other industry-related equipment, climbing, lifting, walking, stooping, and handling/ loading/ unloading of materials.
Must be able to move and lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds or more consistently or repeatedly.
This position will require that you are able to work outside in all weather conditions.
Must be able to read, write, use email, Microsoft Word, and Excel, comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and be able to communicate professionally.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.