Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 2-4 years software development experience, OR 4-6 years software development experience
- C#, ASP .NET
- SQL Server Management Services
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or Subversion
- Knowledge of Azure Dev Ops
- Knowledge of Web API, Entity Framework, .NET 5
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with peers
- Self-motivated eagerness and willingness to stay updated with evolving technologies
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.