- Provide leadership, career development and mentoring for the team
- Implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale well
- Writing and working with code to better understand the technical challenges faced by the development teams
- Oversee the technical direction of various development projects and products
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and understand criticism that directly impacts business goals and objectives
- Effectively mediate compromises and definitive outcomes across teams and departments
- Collaborate with other development managers, product management and lead developers to establish priorities and roadmaps
- Participate in high-profile customer and partner interactions
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8 years’ experience as a software developer in the construction of public facing web applications
- Strong interest in object-oriented software architecture
- Supervisory experience managing software developers
- Familiarity with managing a team within an agile development environment
- Demonstrated ability to present and communicate concisely and clearly with all levels of business, technical and executive audiences.
- Experience developing software for the Azure/AWS cloud environments
- Experience with C#/.Net
- Experience with automation or continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Understanding of highly scalable application architecture.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and high-energy team environment
- Prior experience mentoring and coaching team members
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.