Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-7 years software development experience, OR 7-10 years software development experience
- 4+ years of experience in professional web development
- C#, ASP .NET, Web API, Entity Framework
- HTML5, CSS, Angular Material
- SQL Server Management and Reporting services
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git and/or Subversion
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops
- Experience with Microservices, .NET 5
- Experience with IdentityServer
- Highly self-motivated team player with good problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical peers
- Provide support/advice and be available to mentor junior developers
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.