Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute full life cycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, and documented source code
- Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (‘debugging’) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Review and repair legacy code, as well as participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Provide assistance to testers/support personnel as needed to determine system problems
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Possess excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Possess a positive attitude while maintaining an ability to "think outside the box"
- Ability to work productively in a team
|Languages / Scripts||Operating Systems||Development Tools / Software|
ASP.Net (3.5) Web forms
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.